Apicius started operating in 2009 when a group of highly skilled and experienced Chefs (onboard cargo, cruise ship, and hotel industry) came together to form what is now Apicius Culinary Arts & Hotel Management, Inc.
Our passion is to hand down more than 30 years of experience in training and leadership to our students in a warm, friendly, and modern facility, through active cooking and in depth theoretical sessions. Our mission is to provide responsible and skilled culinary leaders who will apply their trade locally and internationally promoting art, passion and commitment.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
A world class institution providing global quality culinary education with affordable multiple learning programs.
Apicius is a student oriented institution and we are very proud of that commitment.
With the demand for competent cooks and chefs in the food, tourism and restaurant including airline catering industry, we are certain that equipping future Filipino workers with adequate culinary skills will be seen in international arena as a genuine advocacy. Eventually these innovative endeavors will be considered globally a passionate pursuit of hospitality service.
We provide a quality career education and explore students’ passion so they can pursue their goal of a career in the culinary or hospitality industry.
We teach our students various techniques and expose them to the preparation of international cuisine throughout the training. Including the Menu planning, Recipe creation, Inventory, Cost and Stock level control.
We provide our students the theoretical foundation and technical skills that can be applied to the preparation of ethnic cooking styles.
We assist our students and support them in career aspiration to help them achieve their goals, finding a job and to make their dreams come true.
We provide basic Public Health Training based on USPH or UK Standards to ensure that the students are aware of these regulations already when they join your company.
- Classrooms with multimedia equipment for theoretical training sessions
- Complete cooking facilities to provide hands-on culinary training
- Trainers with vast and world wide experience in Manager Positions in Hotels, Restaurants and Cruise Lines
- Facilities to accommodate groups of up to 20 persons for class room training sessions
- Existing training programs based on USPH and HACCP requirements
- Existing fundamental culinary training program based on city & guild requirements
- Existing Program on Polish, Eastern European, French and Italian cooking specifically designed for Clients of Cargo Shipping lines
- Existing Program for training on cost control, Inventory and stock level management
- Curriculum recognized globally.
- We provide fundamental culinary training to increase the qualifications of your existing applicants and new applicants.
- We provide Public Health Training Based and USPH or UK Standards for your new hired applicants in order to ensure knowledge of these regulations once they join your company.
- We provide specific culinary training based on your company requirements in order to reduce training needs after hiring.
- Tailor-made courses – we develop the training based on the needs of our customers and their specific requirements.
- We carry out our training in groups of maximum 15 students and will provide personal attention and personalized training depending on the qualification levels of our students.
- We will provide training for your applicants on ethnic cooking styles as per specifications required by your principal.
- We will provide training on menu planning, recipe creations, inventory, cost and stock level control.
- We accept venue accommodation for training and seminars.
- Our team consists of a mix of experienced local and foreign consultants, who are well trained chefs, procurement and purchasing experts, especially our Filipino Consultants are well familiar with the local market and the likes and dislikes of the Filipino customer.
- Our foreign consultants will contribute with their expertise and excellent knowledge on International cuisine.
- Our consultants have all held positions within the Food and Beverage Departments in various establishments throughout the world, from 5-star Hotels to Cruise Lines and Ala Carte Restaurants.
- We have our own training and teaching facilities.
- We are currently training students in various culinary courses for future entry positions in Hotels and Restaurants.